"Cybersecurity and Data Risk Management. It's in our DNA"
The Layer 8 Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance team helps companies to identify and
manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business
objectives and provide them with the information needed to help them managing risks in pursuit
of their strategic and financial goals.
We specialize in partnering with clients to provide a comprehensive and cohesive service
solutions for managing Information Security Programs, corporate security + risk governance and
management, continuous risk management assessing and monitoring, and regulatory
Senior Consulting professionals will assist clients to design, implement and monitor their
internal security systems including internal controls management, establish and evaluate the
effectiveness of information security programs and compliance reviews in relation to standards,
contractual agreements, laws, and regulations.
• Assist with scope definition, requirements, and information security program design
• Delivering risk management and security projects from planning to closure
• Assist with the preparation of proposals, scopes of work and business development
• Identify new opportunities as existing clients and work with Sales to understand scope
• Identify and communicate technical matters to all levels of client management
• Define and maintain client Information Security compliance program
• Define and maintain a global privacy compliance program
• Review client’s security and data protection policies in adherence to changes in law,
regulatory, or organizational changes
• Conduct Information Security Assessments
610 766 7312 5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 130 Malvern, PA 19355 layer8security.com
• Conduct Data Privacy Assessments
• Develop security and data privacy compliance remediation plans
• Project manage remediation plans to completion as needed
Our boutique firm has received extensive experience and training in private industry, big pharma,
big law and from operations serving in the National Security Agency and U.S. Cyber Command.
Partner with our clients to stay on top of security trends and help drive risk-based decisions
making to implement strategic plans to reduce risk and build a secure business environment.
You will have on had the latest tools and methodologies to assess, design and implement a
comprehensive Information Security and Data Privacy Program.
• Project management skills, including an understanding of how to use project
management tools when necessary
• Ability to communicate clearly with senior-level executives, both written and verbal
• Ability to understand business requirements and regulatory drivers and to provide
recommendations on a global scale
• Technical understanding of IT – System Admin, Networking, Engineering: Security+ or
CISSP is a plus
• A clear understanding of information security risk management, approaches,
frameworks, trends, and regulations: NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, NIST RMF
• A clear understanding of privacy risk management, approaches, frameworks, trends, and
regulations – GPDR, CCPA, NYC500, SEC Recommendations, CFR – Code of Federal
Regulations Title 21 – FDA Privacy and Security Recommendations,
• BA/BS in information technology, business administration, or related field preferred
• 5+ years in a risk management, security/privacy consulting position
• Strong Leadership and Communication Skills
• Problem solving, flexibility, initiative, ability to manage several client projects
• High attention to detail with a focus on persistent and timely follow-up
• Prior Big 4 consulting experience is a significant plus
Culture, Benefits and Lifestyle Perks
Come talk to us and find out more.
You must sign in to apply for this position.