Customers Bank is looking for a Senior Digital Security Engineer to support the design of the Incident Response program within the company’s Security Operation’s Center. The Security Engineer will work with team members, third party vendors, and various technology departments to support and enhance the security posture of the bank, and will provide guidance on enterprise projects and initiatives. The Security Engineer will administer and maintain security tools including the SIEM and Endpoint Protection solution. This role is required to participate in the on-call rotation and respond to critical alerts during off hours.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Detail oriented, focused, and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership from problem identification through resolution; including communicating and updating parties involved on the status until the problem is resolved.
• Collaboration with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
• Strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plan.
• Strong knowledge of a Security Incident and Event Management system (Splunk).
• Experience managing enterprise security tools including: SIEM, IDS, Web Filtering, Email Filtering, and Endpoint Protection Solutions.
• Experience with Linux operating systems.
• Experience with project Management and onboarding new solutions.
• Strong knowledge of network design security.
• Strong Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and design (Azure)
• Create and maintain documented operating procedures.
You must sign in to apply for this position.