At Customers Bank, we believe in working hard, working smart, working together to deliver memorable customer experiences, and having fun. Our vision, mission, and values guide us along our path to achieve excellence. Passion, attitude, creativity, integrity, alignment, and execution are cornerstones of our behaviors. They define who we are as an organization and as individuals. Everyone is encouraged to have personal development plans. By doing so, our team members are on their way to achieve their highest potential and be successful in their personal and professional lives.
Customers Bank, recently named by Forbes magazine as the 35th Best Bank in America (there are over 5,700 banks in the United States!), has an immediate opening for a Security Administrator in our Information Security department. The Security Administrator role supports user provisioning and identity access management requirements for critical systems within the bank. This particular position will serve as the lead Security Administrator, enforcing Role Based Access Control and Least Privilege throughout the organization. You will be supported by another team member who performs administration support part time.
We are looking for a highly motivated, team player, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Processes user access requests, modifications, terminations.
• Vets user access requests for appropriateness of roles or permissions.
• Review transfers and performs reconciliation and validation of permissions.
• Processes Configuration and Policy exceptions as required.
• Provide audit support to primary audit coordinator.
• Assist Project/Audit Lead with Semi Annual Access Review process for entire company.
• Provide project management support to assess what type of Information Security Administration support is needed for new solutions and application implementations.
• 3-5 years of experience working with financial or banking processes and systems or healthcare processes and systems.
• High school diploma required
• Working knowledge of application security
• Basic understanding of ISO 27001, FFIEC, SSAE18, NIST, and/or COBIT frameworks as they relate to least privilege principals and Role Based Access Control.
• Ability to triage tickets in a timely manner and proactively manage security ticket que.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ferocious attention to detail
• Ability to verify data accuracy
• Be able to perform and respond to tasks in a high-volume area
• Strong research and problem-solving capabilities
Customers Bank will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, seeking priority referral of qualified protected veterans.
You must sign in to apply for this position.