ExactlyIT has an immediate opening for a Security Engineer to join our Security Operations Services Team. In this role, you will provide overall engineering and design support for an enterprise distributed Azure Sentinel environment. Additionally, you will support the full system engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, testing, documentation, and implementation following defined best practices and operational workflows. You will work closely with our security operations analysts on a regular basis to help define new client requirements for SIEM engineering.
We will consider 100% telecommute for the right person; however, occasional travel to a customer site for brief periods of engineering may be required.
· Proven experience with network security, and system security supporting event management tools, including SIEM tools
· Proven experience with rule and advanced logic creation including knowledge of through understanding and operational experience.
· Development of automated searches and applications using Python, Shell scripting, HTML, CSS and regular expressions
· Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong technical learning aptitude required
· Experience with scripting languages, such as Python
· Demonstrated ability to articulate and convey advanced technical concepts in presentations and customer meetings
ExactlyIT, Inc is a next generation Managed Services Provider that believes in transparent operations. ExactlyIT provides holistic, end to end management of IT operations and cybersecurity services. ExactlyIT represents leadership with a clear vision and a great deal of experience in building, leading, and developing valued resources and company assets to provide the most attractive customer experience while upholding industry standards in technologies and managed services. We believe in forthright conversations to establish a trusting partnership consisting of honestly, longevity, and mutual philosophy with an infinite mindset to better enhance the customer experience