"Cybersecurity and Data Risk Management. It's in our DNA"
The HITRUST Common Security Framework, “HITRUST CSF”, is a risk based, prescriptive security and privacy framework that streamlines compliance of multiple regulations, risk factors, and standards. The HITRUST Assessor will work closely with clients and other team members, under the direction of an Executive Sponsor, to guide customers through the process of HITRUST
Readiness and Validated Assessment to submit to HITRUST for Certification.
A good candidate for this position is individuals looking to apply information security and privacy focused frameworks and methodologies to expand their knowledge and skills in diverse and complex data privacy regulations on a global basis.
Secondarily this role will provide guidance in implementation of various frameworks for security and privacy.
• Work closely with clients to understand systems and business functions in order to determine the scope of their HITRUST assessment
• Review and evaluate an organization’s information security posture for compliance with the HITRUST CSF and other relevant frameworks
• Develop a GAP assessment with prioritized remediations
• Assist organizations with the implementation of a remediation plan to strengthen information security posture
• Research and understand Security and Privacy matters
• Communicate IT, Security, and Privacy concepts to an organization as it relates to the inscope environment
• Develop and execute test plans to validate an organization’s compliance with the HITRUST CSF for certification submission
• BA/BS in information technology, business administration, or related field preferred
• 5+ years in a security/privacy consulting position
• High attention to detail with a focus on persistent and timely follow-up
• Certifications in HIPAA (HCISPP) and or HITRUST (CCSFP, CHQP) is a plus
• Certifications in Security and/or Privacy Technology (CISSP, CIPP) is a plus
• Prior Big 4 consulting experience is a significant plus
• *Post COVID-19 – this position may include travel up to 25%
Culture, Benefits and Lifestyle Perks
Come talk to us and find out more.
You must sign in to apply for this position.