ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy (the Policy) reflects the conditions under which CYBER JOB CENTRAL, LLC (CJC) will continue to provide you with the use of the Services. If you use the Services in violation of this Policy, we may (among other remedies) cancel, terminate, delete, or suspend your Account or your Profile (but not suspend payment) unless and until all information outside of compliance with this Policy is no longer stored in Your Account. We also take steps to prevent uses of our Services that are contrary to the spirit of the Policy.
Where any term in this Policy is capitalized but not defined, it is defined in the Terms of Service
1. Legal compliance. CJC provides its Services to you only in compliance with applicable law. The use of our Services in conjunction with other tools and/or in furtherance of any unacceptable uses is prohibited. If we conclude, in our discretion, that you have misused the Services, we may take action against your Account or your Profile. We try to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to remove any Content or suspend or terminate your Account or your Profile, without any refund of any amounts paid for the Services, without liability or notice to you, at any time and for any reason (except where prohibited by applicable law). We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this Policy in our sole discretion.
2. Your responsibilities. You are responsible for your conduct, Content, and communications with others while using the Services. If activity takes place on your Account or in your Profile, it is presumed that the activity is by or authorized by you, unless you make us aware that your Account has been misappropriated.
3. Prohibited uses. It is absolutely prohibited to use the Services, your Profile, or your Account to do any or all of the following:
3.1. Unlawful Activity. You may not:
- Conduct or commit an unlawful activity;
- Urge third parties to conduct or commit an unlawful activity;
- Use the Services in any way that could lead to physical harm, destruction of or harm to property, mental harm, mental distress, or personal injury;
- Fail to comply with any industry-specific regulation to which you may be beholden, or cause CJC to fail to comply with any industry-specific regulation to which it may be beholden;
- Use the Services to violate the law;
- Mislead, defraud, or deceive any person or entity; or
- Use misappropriated financial information obtained through your use of the Services.
3.2. Interfere with our business or the business of others. You may not:
- Interfere with our normal operations or attempt to do so;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability or security of the Services, CJC, or any network;
- Use any system or software to extract, crawl, spider, or scrape data from the Services or any interface that we use;
- Deny others access to the Services, or interfere with others’ access to the Services;
- Use the Services in any way, including indirectly through the use of our software and hardware, or links to same, to transmit any virus, malware, malicious software, or other data-mining or data-grabbing software;
- Take apart, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Services in an effort to access things such as source code or algorithms;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, or shared areas of the Services that you have not been invited to access;
- Take action that CJC, in its sole discretion, believes to impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or third party service providers;
- Intend or attempt to deceive or mislead any person using the Services or who might wish to use the Services, such as by creating or disseminating links to websites that mimic a site owned by CJC; or
- Use your Profile, your Account, or the Services to create spam, to phish others, or otherwise to interfere with the business, rights, or Personal Information of third parties.
3.3. Interfere in the security of an Account. You may not:
- Bypass any security or authentication measures for the Services, your Profile, or any Account;
- Circumvent any limitations that CJC may impose on Your Account for a violation of this Policy, such as opening a new Account;
- Use the Account of a third party without their authorization; or
- Provide your Account password to another person, or use the password and Account of any other person or Account holder.
3.4. Interfere in property rights. You may not:
- Infringe upon the intellectual property rights of CJC;
- Infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others; or
- Resell, re-lease, or sub-license the Services.
3.5. Misuse of Personal Information. You may not:
- Use, threaten, or attempt to collect Personal Information for fraudulent or malicious purposes;
- Publish a person’s Personal Information against their wishes;
- Impersonate another person, company, or entity, spoof others, publish false statements or falsified items, or otherwise create content that is false or misleading in any way; or
- Interfere with the security, privacy, or Personal Information of a third party.
3.6. Misuse of Your Profile. You may not:
- Attempt to knowingly or artificially boost your Profile’s, or a website’s or webpage’s, search engine ranking (such as through the use of bots);
- Host content that is downloadable, live-streamed, or merely intended to solicit clicks to other sites;
- Engage in unethical or misleading marketing or advertising;
- Post gratuitous graphic violent material, pornography, or nudity in connection with the use of our Services;
- Advertise or misrepresent activities that you are not authorized to perform (such as falsely stating that you are hiring workers); or
Advertise items for sale that you are not authorized to sell.
3.7. Bullying. You may not:
- Publish Hate Speech, which includes, but is not limited to, verbally attacking or advocating for abuse or exclusion based on race, creed, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, political affiliation, age, gender or sex, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition, disability, medical or physical condition, veteran status, or any other protected class under any applicable law;
- Publish any Content or Information that, in our opinion and at our sole discretion, we believe creates a genuine risk of harm or threat to public safety;
Publish any Content or Information used to directly or indirectly threaten, harass, bully, or attack others, or to organize or incite violence, harassment, or property damage; or
- Condone or promote self-harm or harm to others.
4. Questionable content. We encourage you to use your discretion in selecting, posting, or using images or speech that may be offensive. Also, be mindful of the fact that once posted on the internet, a digital image or words may well last forever. If in doubt, leave it out.